Friday, January 20, 2017

Bored Bores update, Mighty Morphin Marathon videos to be made, and other things.

I once mentioned that I am working on a series of videos called "Bored Bores", which will target the Irate Gamer in celebration of the 10th anniversary of his existence on YouTube. Currently, I'm working on the first video based on his review on Back to the Future. I'm also working on the script for his review on the Where's Waldo games. Please keep in mind that I'm not making any schedule for that series. It's mainly due to me being busy with other things like work and school. Additionally, I am not going to turn my channel into an anti-IG account; the fad's not really worth making since he's gone full Puppet Steve, and I also want to work on different videos. If you need to know more about the Irate Gamer w/o watching the videos he made, go to http://irategamersucks.blogspot.com/, made by BatDanKnight.

This brings me to the Mighty Morphin Marathon. I want to get the next set of videos before the new movie comes out. I am working on reviews for the Zordon & Post Zordon Eras, Disney Era, Neo-Saban Era, 1995 MMPR movie, Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie, and the 2017 film. I can't promise that I will get them out quickly, but I want to make sure that they are well made without delaying them.

Additionally, I want to work on some stop motions that homage the ones made in 2007. I will need time to get these done. I will talk about the Unit-E fan film I am making another day. For now, let me get the PR videos done.

1 comment: